At the time of purchase, the dealer must complete and stamp the front of the supplied Warranty Registration Card (marked in red).
If the supplied Warranty Card is already completed and stamped, or your Caparison was purchased from anyone other than an authorised Caparison dealer, the guitar is not eligible for Warranty.
To help protect your investment, Caparison Guitar Company provides this limited warranty. Please review it and keep it safe. And if your guitar ever develops a problem that is covered under warranty, contact your authorised dealer (see the dealer section on our website for details) who will provide information on how to return your guitar for inspection/repair.
FILLING OUT AND SUBMITTING THE ONLINE PRODUCT REGISTRATION FORM OR RETURNING A COMPLETED OWNER REGISTRATION CARD IS A CONDITION OF THIS WARRANTY. FAILURE TO REGISTER THIS WARRANTY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE PROVISIONS AUTOMATICALLY INVALIDATES THIS WARRANTY. So, please take a few moments to register your instrument.
1) Terms and Conditions. Subject always to the terms and conditions herein CAPARISON warrants solely to the original purchaser of this CAPARISON musical instrument from an authorised dealer, that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 12 months from the date of purchase, or until the ownership of the instrument is transferred to another (unless otherwise noted by CAPARISON). This Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to wear or breakage of frets or strings, or other normal wear and tear of the instrument or its parts; (b) to asserted defects caused by modification, misuse or abuse or improper maintenance of the instrument; (c) to asserted defects involving subjective personal likes or judgements; (d) to asserted defects caused by accident or exposure to extremes of temperature or humidity which cause harm to the instrument; (e) to defects asserted by any purchaser who did not purchase the instrument from an authorized CAPARISON dealer; (f) to electrical components not manufactured or factory fitted by CAPARISON.
2) Limitation on Obligations. The obligations of CAPARISON hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instrument found to be defective under this Limited Warranty. In no event shall CAPARISON be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, wages or lost profits, of any nature or kind or for damages to or loss of property.
3) No Other Warranties. The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty provided by CAPARISON. This Limited Warranty takes precedence over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices which may be executed in connection with the purchase of the CAPARISON musical instrument. NO representation or warranty made by any CAPARISON salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon CAPARISON other than as set forth herein.
4) Claim Procedures. Repairs and service under this Limited Warranty may be made by an authorized CAPARISON dealer or an authorized CAPARISON warranty repair centre only. Claims for warranty performance and service shall be made to the authorised CAPARISON dealer from which the item was purchased, together with evidence confirming the original purchase by purchaser (such as a copy of the sales invoice or receipt, a credit card slip, or the like). Any required shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser.
In the event it is determined that the asserted defect is not covered by or is excluded from this Limited Warranty, the instrument shall be returned without repairs or replacement, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchaser.
5) Law and Jurisdiction This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Important Care Instructions
Your guitar is constructed from solid wood that was carefully dried and seasoned. Solid wood will absorb moisture in wet climates and give off moisture in dry climates. If you live in a desert, high mountain, or cold winter region, you will experience dry weather from time to time which could crack your guitar. If not taken care of properly, your guitar will crack. This damage is very serious and is not covered by this limited warranty, but can easily be prevented by storing your guitar in its case.